Data Layers

Welcome to Niagara Falls User Voice. Here you can contribute your ideas for future enhancements to our site. You can also vote on existing ideas submitted by your fellow citizens.

To get started, simply choose a category from the list on the right. Then search to see if your idea has already been submitted. If it hasn’t, you can then submit it for others to discuss or vote on.

The data I would like to see is....

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. City Facilities

I would like to be able to see the location name and address of City Facilities such as Parks and Cemeteries etc...

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Open Data Catalogue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • City Wide Wi-Fi Niagara Falls

Providing City Wife Wi-Fi for Niagara Falls would help keep communicated everywhere within the city. Providing City Wide Wi-Fi would help the economy by having business constantly connected to the internet. This would help allure more tourists to visit the city, attracting new investors to start their business in those cities that are taking advantage from WiFi network, bringing more security to the city by installing wireless camera in most of the places, potential interoperability with other businesses such as mobile operators. In last few years, many cities have started or planned to implement the WiFi network in their cities…

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)